“The new and improved Q-STAR TOUR continues to deliver tour-calibre performance with a softer feel compared to our other tour-level offerings,” said Joe Miller, Product Expert at Srixon Sports Europe. “This ball provides the distance all golfers need with the greenside spin and control to attack the toughest of pins.”
Tour performance starts around the greens and the fourth generation Q-STAR TOUR delivers with an ultra-thin, premium urethane cover that’s coated in Slide Ring Material (SeRM). Q-STAR TOUR features Srixon’s Spin Skin with SeRM coating that increases friction on every strike. That added friction and bite means more spin and more control when attacking even the toughest of pins.
In fact, during robotic testing commissioned by Srixon, the new Q-STAR TOUR delivered almost 400RPM more spin than a few close competitors.
Meanwhile, the FastLayer Core, with its graduated transition from soft inner core to firm outer edge, behaves like a core with thousands of layers, providing distance and softer feel without compromise. The new Q-STAR TOUR features the softest FastLayer Core with tour-calibre performance from Srixon.
NEW 2022 SRIXON Q-STAR TOUR KEY TECHNOLOGIES:
- FastLayer Core: The FastLayer Core offers distance and soft feel without compromise due to a gradual transition from soft inner core to firm outer edge.
- SpinSkin with SeRM: A urethane coating with flexible molecular bonds digs deep into wedge and iron grooves for increased friction on every strike and maximum spin.
- New Alignment Aid: A new, longer side stamp helps align those crucial putts.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern: Providing a penetrating ball flight in all conditions, the optimal dimple design increases lift and deduces drag to maximize distance.
- Authorised Srixon Retailer