- 4th Generation Rotex Face Technology - With our sharpest Tour Zip Grooves yet, the most aggressive face milling we've developed, and even more precise laser milling, Rotex 4 generates more spin, and more consistent spin, giving you maximum short game control.
- Progressive Shaping - RTX 4's compact shape is a direct result of tour player feedback. Lower lofts blend with your irons for an easier transition, while higher lofts feature a traditional wedge shape for better greenside shots.
- Progressive Feel Balancing Technology - New Muscle shaping on the back of each loft progressively adjusts the centre of gravity on both the vertical and horizontal axes, enhancing feel and distance control, even when you don't strike the face centre.
Four Tour Developed Sole Grinds offer more options and less bounce. The new sole grinds give you enough playability and versatility to execute your most challenging greenside shots, even when the pressure's on.
- MID - The MID sole features a V-Shaped sole for smooth full shot performance and crisp pitch shots around the green. Perfect for golfers with neutral or steep attack angles, MID is available in 46° - 60° lofts.
- LOW - The LOW sole offers powerful versatility thanks to the heel, toe and trailing edge relief that makes it easy to open the face and execute advanced shots around the green.LOW is available in lofts 56° - 64°.
- FULL - The FULL sole's traditional shape promotes stability on all shots and adds bounce when you open the face for better bunker play. Perfect for neutral and steep attack angles, FULL is available in lofts 56° - 60°.
- XLOW - The XLOW excels in keeping the leading edge low so you can execute the most demanding open-face shots from tight lies and firm conditions. XLOW is available in lofts 58° and 60°.